- Intuitive interface for Administrators and Users
- Start/Reboot/Shutdown with a single click
- Resource usage graphs (CPU, RAM, bandwidth etc.)
- Remote mounting of ISO images
- Serial console access
- Automated backups
- Integration with WHMCS billing module
Buy SolusVM licenses from us and we guarantee the best prices on the Internet.
Solus Virtual Manager (aka SolusVM) is a powerful GUI based VPS management system with full OpenVZ, Linux KVM, Xen Paravirtualization and Xen HVM support.
SolusVM allows you and your clients to manage VPSes with security & ease.
SolusVM is a VPS control panel packed with features suitable for resellers and end clients. Although it isn’t a complicated panel, there are actually quite a few useful features and actions which can be done without having to open SSH session as you might have to do otherwise.
- Different panels for Administrators, Resellers and Clients.
- Start/Reboot/Shutdown virtual servers with a single click.
- See resource usage (CPU, RAM, bandwidth etc.)
- Change main IP of virtual server.
- Remotely mount ISO images.
- Serial console access.
- Automated backups.
- Integration with WHMCS billing module.
Enterprise Master allows OpenVZ VPS to be hosted on your SolusVM Master (also known as a Virtualised Master). Then any number of Slaves with different virtualization types (Xen PV, Xen HVM and so on) can be added. The Enterprise license allows unlimited number of VPSes to be hosted on Master.
Slave Only Master is a type of Master license which does not allow to host any VPSes on the same physical server where Master is installed. VPSes can only be hosted on Slaves.
There’re 3 types of Slave licenses:
1. Unlimited Slave allows to host unlimited amount of VPSes on the Slave.
2. Mini Slave allows to host a maximum of 5 VPSes on the Slave.
3. Micro Slave allows to host a maximum of 2 VPSes on the Slave.
Roboshift offers all types of SolusVM licenses: Enterprise Master, Slave Only Master as well as Slave licenses – Unlimited Slave, Mini Slave and Micro Slave.